Home » Public Sector » Refer a case

How to refer a case

If you are not sure whether or how to refer a case

Please telephone us to discuss any potential case on 020 7849 6963.  This consultation is free and confidential.  We will help you decide if you would like to refer the case to ADR and where and how to do this.



Modern Arbitration

If you know you would like to refer a case to modern arbitration, the service trialled by CfJ, just contact us and we can arrange the referral or you can simply download and fill in a referral form, or complete this online.

If you are sending your form to us, our address is:

Centre for Justice
29 Throgmorton Street

For what happens next with modern arbitration see "How ADR works".


To apply please fill in an application form or contact us and we’ll guide you through the steps Apply Now